I've been eating both my entire life, and I'm always excited to find new flavors and ways to use them in. Recently, I found a recipe for overnight Refrigerator Oats that combines both of them with some other really healthy foodstuffs, and I had to give it a try. The link above will take you to eight different recipes to try out. I made the raspberry vanilla and blueberry maple from The Yummy Life, and they were both delicious. I tend to like tart yogurts, so when I discovered Noosa in lemon at my local grocery store, I immediately knew I wanted to try and make my own raspberry recipe.
RASPBERRY LEMON REFRIGERATOR OATS
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup lemon Noosa - (you can substitute lemon greek yogurt)
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp raspberry jam
- 1/4 tsp bee pollen
- fresh raspberries
- medium glass mason jar w/ lid - I prefer Weck
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in your mason jar, and give it a good couple shakes to mix it all up.
- Stir in the raspberry jam, a couple raspberries cut in half, and the bee pollen.
- Seal your jar & refrigerate overnight.
(can be kept for 2)
- In the morning, top with 3 whole raspberries & sprinkle with a tidge more bee pollen.